Effective project management is one of the foundations underlying every successful building project. This is why McIntosh Group aim to use the best project management strategy possible in the Ashburton building industry to take care of our builds, our clients and our sub-trades. As a Master Builder, Licenced Building Practitioner and main contractor, we take pride in offering project management services professionally and thoroughly by:
- Overseeing all our sub-trades included in our quotation or tender proposal
- Co-ordinating the contract works including client-supplied items and nominated sub-contractors
- Ensuring completion in a timely manner and to the agreed time line
As a McIntosh Group client, we value our relationship with you very highly. This is why we work hard to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with your building project, get no nasty surprises – just an end result that you are more than happy with.
Our project management also includes:
- An elemental timeline so you can see how long your project will take
- A critical path programme for all projects
- Weekly project meetings with the design consultant and client
- A dedicated site foreman, who is responsible for the day-to-day running of the project
- Project finances overseen and managed by our companies estimators
- Our project timelines are built using the latest Microsoft software.
McIntosh Group Services